Heath House is always looking to recruit the brightest, freshest talent and those keen to develop their careers.
- Nursery Nurse (Level 3 min-4.5 days per week)
- Newly qualified Level 2 and 3 Practitioners- what better place to start your career in childcare!
- Qualified Nursery Bank Staff (Flexible hours)
- Lunchtime Assistant- 10-2pm Monday to Friday
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player who is committed to providing the highest standard of childcare then Heath House would like to hear from you.
You would be joining an expanding group of nursery schools with ample opportunities for career progression and personal development. As well as offering a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, we also offer fantastic employee perks such as:
- Childcare Discount- service related
- Formal Benefits Scheme including High Street discounts and much more!
- Service related awards
- Unlimited access to professional development training courses
- Free Uniform
- We cover the cost of your DBS
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Pension Scheme
Required qualifications are Level 3 in Childcare or above. First Aid and Safeguarding are also desirable. Experience is desirable, however it is not mandatory.
If you would like to apply, please click here to download our Application Form.
If you are looking to begin your career in childcare and want to ‘earn and learn’ then Heath House is looking to recruit ambitious individuals to join us as apprentices. You would benefit from working part-time whilst doing your studies and complimenting your theory work with hands-on experience in a childcare setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity and enables you to begin your career in a great environment with all the support and help you need.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Apprenticeship Opportunities’.